Boris Au Yeung: Traxia (TMT) is now listed on Gatecoin.gatecoin-listings crypto-tokens blockchain
HONG KONG — 13 June 2018 — Gatecoin has listed Traxia(TMT) on our exchange. You can now trade TMT with BTC and ETH.
What is Traxia?
Recent research has shown that more than 43 Trillion USD is currently outstanding, as either accounts receivable (AR) or accounts payable (AP) on the books of businesses around the world, on any given day of the year. On a more granular level, there is a gap in global trade finance of around $1.6 trillion, most arising from Asian companies. Moreover small and medium enterprises (SMEs) continue to find it increasingly difficult to operate due to the lack of trade-related credit, with limited funding and liquidity options these firms are finding it increasingly difficult to finance their production cycle.
For far too long financial products have been disproportionately positioned towards multinationals and large corporations, leading to gaps in trade finance coverage. To eliminate the gap in global trade finance, Traxia is developing an open and decentralized financial ecosystem which will significantly improve trade finance for SMEs across the world. In this financial ecosystem, corporates will be able to upload and approve invoices, both AR and AP with private cryptocurrency keys, and transformed into smart contracts. Payment and receipts will be triggered in real-time as the goods move through the supply chain.
Traxia will benefit the global trade finance ;
- Trust and transparency
- Securitization and Standardization
- Access to capital markets through decentralization
What are Traxia (TMT) Tokens?
Traxia Membership Token (TMT), is the native token of the Traxia ecosystem and it will be used to access the Traxia ecosystem through issuing and listing services. Therefore, the membership fee of the Traxia ecosystem settling in TMT. TMT will also be used to remunerate and incentivize the participants and technology providers within the ecosystem.
Core developing team behind Traxia
- Tobias Pfütze — co-Founder & CEO — Tobias Pfütze — co-Founder & CEO — Tobias Pfütze studied Business Administration in Germany and China (Tuebingen University, Peking University, and Tongji University) and soon after he graduated he started his first FinTech company in the field of mobile payments.
- Florian Zeim — co-Founder & Product Development — Florian has a Masters degree in management. For the last ten years, he has been building Mediaman, a digital product experience agency with offices in China, Germany, and the US. As a managing director of this agency, he was able to gain and grow big accounts like Mercedes-Benz, Porche, AB InBev and Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Jean Michel Lied Lied — CTO — Jean-Michel is an enthusiastic tech-entrepreneur who loves to use new technologies and approaches to solve modern problems our world faces. He worked on multiple innovative IT projects such as a blood stock management platform for hospitals at InnovHealth, Big data mobile app at Accor and IoT (Internet of Things) moneybox at Yellow Innovation at YBC Agency.
- Bruno Botelho — CMO — Bruno started his international career in a publicly listed industrial group where he held the positions of financial controller, finance director, and supply chain director. He founded and managed the APAC office of Sales Engine Online which gave him experience in performance advertising and user acquisition campaigns. Being a blockchain and crypto enthusiast, he co-founded in 2017 The Blockchain Marketing Agency where he served as the digital strategist.
Where can I find more information about Traxia?
For any questions regarding this update, please refer to our FAQ page.
Thank you for using our service,
The Gatecoin Team
Trading blockchain assets such as bitcoin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade blockchain assets you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. You should be aware of all the risks associated with the trading of digital assets, and seek advice from a licensed financial advisor if you have any specific concerns.
Original article was created by: Boris Au Yeung at blog.gatecoin.comDisclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency or ICO.
Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?
Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!Join @cointrends
|1 week ago||blockchain|
|1 week ago||blockchain|
|1 month ago||gatecoin-listings|
|2 months ago||gatecoin-listings|
|1 month ago||crypto-tokens|
|2 months ago||crypto-tokens|
Stay on top of Altcoins and ICO trends.
Subscribe to our free Weekly Cryptomarket report
Delivered once a week, strongly to your inbox.Subscribe to our mailing list
September 27, 2018
HONG KONG — 27 September 2018 — After months of pursuing a variety of approaches to process incoming transfers and withdrawals, Gatecoin is happy to announce the resumption of both HKD and USD incoming transfers.Are there any limits on incoming (HKD, USD or Euro) transfers*?No. There...From: Bonnie Chan
September 19, 2018
HONG KONG — 19 September 2018 — Gatecoin is proud to announce the launch of our redesigned website.The Gatecoin team has been working for the past months to improve our infrastructure and upgrade our website to create a platform which features seamless and intuitive trading...From: Bonnie Chan
September 18, 2018
HONG KONG — 18 September 2018 — Gatecoin has listed Arcona on our exchange. You can now trade Arcona with BTC and ETH.What is Arcona?Arcona Ecosystem is an information space that unites the real and virtual worlds. In 2014, Arcona launched the world’s first augmented reality park...From: Bonnie Chan
July 25, 2018
HONG KONG — 25 July 2018 — Gatecoin has listed Sandblock (SAT) & Blockpass (PASS) on our exchange. You can now trade SAT & PASS with BTC and ETH.What is Sandblock?Sandblock is blockchain-based platform aiming to change loyalty programs by ensuring that they are beneficial...From: Bonnie Chan
July 18, 2018
HONG KONG — 18 July 2018 — USD transfer service will be halted on 25 July 2018.Due to continuing banking issues and on-going technical implementation issues, we are halting USD transfer services from 25 July 2018.In the past few months, we have faced persistent technical issues...From: Bonnie Chan
July 11, 2018
HONG KONG — 11 July 2018 — Tezos (XTZ) withdrawal and credit have been enabled. You can now trade XTZ with BTC, USD, and EUR.What is Tezos?Tezos is a distributed ledger, making use of blockchain technology to form a blockchain governance by establishing a true digital commonwealth....From: Bonnie Chan