Boris Au Yeung: Traxia (TMT) is now listed on Gatecoin.gatecoin-listings crypto-tokens blockchain
HONG KONG — 13 June 2018 — Gatecoin has listed Traxia(TMT) on our exchange. You can now trade TMT with BTC and ETH.
What is Traxia?
Recent research has shown that more than 43 Trillion USD is currently outstanding, as either accounts receivable (AR) or accounts payable (AP) on the books of businesses around the world, on any given day of the year. On a more granular level, there is a gap in global trade finance of around $1.6 trillion, most arising from Asian companies. Moreover small and medium enterprises (SMEs) continue to find it increasingly difficult to operate due to the lack of trade-related credit, with limited funding and liquidity options these firms are finding it increasingly difficult to finance their production cycle.
For far too long financial products have been disproportionately positioned towards multinationals and large corporations, leading to gaps in trade finance coverage. To eliminate the gap in global trade finance, Traxia is developing an open and decentralized financial ecosystem which will significantly improve trade finance for SMEs across the world. In this financial ecosystem, corporates will be able to upload and approve invoices, both AR and AP with private cryptocurrency keys, and transformed into smart contracts. Payment and receipts will be triggered in real-time as the goods move through the supply chain.
Traxia will benefit the global trade finance ;
- Trust and transparency
- Securitization and Standardization
- Access to capital markets through decentralization
What are Traxia (TMT) Tokens?
Traxia Membership Token (TMT), is the native token of the Traxia ecosystem and it will be used to access the Traxia ecosystem through issuing and listing services. Therefore, the membership fee of the Traxia ecosystem settling in TMT. TMT will also be used to remunerate and incentivize the participants and technology providers within the ecosystem.
Core developing team behind Traxia
- Tobias Pfütze — co-Founder & CEO — Tobias Pfütze — co-Founder & CEO — Tobias Pfütze studied Business Administration in Germany and China (Tuebingen University, Peking University, and Tongji University) and soon after he graduated he started his first FinTech company in the field of mobile payments.
- Florian Zeim — co-Founder & Product Development — Florian has a Masters degree in management. For the last ten years, he has been building Mediaman, a digital product experience agency with offices in China, Germany, and the US. As a managing director of this agency, he was able to gain and grow big accounts like Mercedes-Benz, Porche, AB InBev and Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Jean Michel Lied Lied — CTO — Jean-Michel is an enthusiastic tech-entrepreneur who loves to use new technologies and approaches to solve modern problems our world faces. He worked on multiple innovative IT projects such as a blood stock management platform for hospitals at InnovHealth, Big data mobile app at Accor and IoT (Internet of Things) moneybox at Yellow Innovation at YBC Agency.
- Bruno Botelho — CMO — Bruno started his international career in a publicly listed industrial group where he held the positions of financial controller, finance director, and supply chain director. He founded and managed the APAC office of Sales Engine Online which gave him experience in performance advertising and user acquisition campaigns. Being a blockchain and crypto enthusiast, he co-founded in 2017 The Blockchain Marketing Agency where he served as the digital strategist.
Where can I find more information about Traxia?
For any questions regarding this update, please refer to our FAQ page.
Thank you for using our service,
The Gatecoin Team
Trading blockchain assets such as bitcoin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade blockchain assets you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. You should be aware of all the risks associated with the trading of digital assets, and seek advice from a licensed financial advisor if you have any specific concerns.
Original article was created by: Boris Au Yeung at blog.gatecoin.comDisclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency or ICO.
One more thing you may be interested in:
Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?
Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!Join @cointrends
|3 hours ago||blockchain|
|5 hours ago||blockchain|
|1 day ago||crypto-tokens|
|1 month ago||gatecoin-listings|
Stay on top of Altcoins and ICO trends.
Subscribe to our free Weekly Cryptomarket report
Delivered once a week, strongly to your inbox.Subscribe to our mailing list
June 15, 2018
請向下滾動以查閱中文版本On 7:01 PM (GMT+8) July 9, 2018, Augur (REP) will migrate to the main Ethereum network, the existing REP tokens will migrate to a new REP token contract.We are happy to announce that Gatecoin will support the REP migration, and handle the technical...From: Bonnie Chan
June 13, 2018
May 16, 2018
HONG KONG — 16 May 2018 — Gatecoin is the first centralized exchange to list DAOstack (GEN) on our exchange. You can now trade GEN with BTC and ETH.Why we chose to work with DAOStack?DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations) is a new form of human collaboration, made possible by...From: Boris Au Yeung
May 14, 2018
請向下滾動以查閱中文版本On (GMT+8) June 21, 2018, the Tron Foundation will launch their MainNet blockchain, the existing ERC20 Tron (TRX) tokens will migrate to the public TRX blockchain.Based on an security and technical considerations, Gatecoin will not support the Tron (TRX)...From: Bonnie Chan
May 09, 2018
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) deposits temporarily halted in preparation for the pending Hard Fork expected on…
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) deposits temporarily halted in preparation for the pending Hard Fork expected on 15 May 2018.HONG KONG — 9 May 2018 — Gatecoin is pleased to announce that we will be supporting the 32 MB Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork. In preparation for the Fork ALL BCH deposits will be...From: Bonnie Chan
HONG KONG — 9 May 2018 — Gatecoin has listed CommerceBlock (CBT) on our exchange. You can now trade CBT with BTC and ETH.What is CommerceBlock?International trade is highly dependant on trusted intermediaries such as traditional fiat banking system. However, the storage of funds on...From: Boris Au Yeung