Qvolta: Recent Qvolta updates/bugfixesexchange ethereum-wallet crypto bitcoin-wallet bitcoin
At the moment our developers are improving the platform usability for the newcomers. In addition, we’re establishing B2B partnership and creating tasty offers for our traders.
⚙️During this time, the developers managed to make some minor improvements to the platform:
- The letters in the offers were removed;
- “Resend” conformation” template has been fixed;
- Notification sounds were added;
- Now after the verification letter the user will be moved to the general wallet (previous bug fixed);
- E-mail confirmation appears on the offers page after registration;
- Qvolta Wall — popup alert with confirmation was added;
- Validation in Latin letters on verification page was added ;
- When user chooses buying method: QIWI, the relevant proposals will be showed;
- Headers were aligned in the support section;
- Many other technical aspects;
- In the registration window, the tick on the “Terms and Conditions” is set by the user, not automatically as previous. If there is no tick, then the error is displayed; (Screenshot)
- The value “Crypto” from the drop-down list is removed; (Screenshot2)
- After registration, in the account now defaults on Bitcoin switch;
- When switching from a call to action, the relevant values will be displayed.
⚡️The recent “Security” card updates:
- Duplicate inscription “Qvolta Security enabled” is removed;
- The code from the form “Qvolta Security is disabled” is removed;
- Lexical mistakes are fixed;
- E-mail bug is fixed.
????Check Qvolta platform on your own experience to make sure it’s easy to use!
????Developers solved a lot of technical problems and added many features, we will be updating information about fresh platform upgrades.
Stay tuned, more to come!
Original article was created by: Qvolta at medium.comDisclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency or ICO.
One more thing you may be interested in:
Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?
Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!Join @cointrends
|1 hour ago||exchange|
|4 hours ago||exchange|
|3 hours ago||crypto|
|7 hours ago||crypto|
|4 hours ago||bitcoin|
|5 hours ago||bitcoin|
|2 weeks ago||bitcoin-wallet|
|2 weeks ago||ethereum-wallet|
Stay on top of Altcoins and ICO trends.
Subscribe to our free Weekly Cryptomarket report
Delivered once a week, strongly to your inbox.Subscribe to our mailing list
May 16, 2018
April 28, 2018
We’re pleased to announce that Qvolta wallet is officially launched on livenet!We remind you the basic features of Qvolta wallet:- You can buy or sell crypto assets all around the world with the lowest fees using our platform (only one side is paying fees);- Use local payment methods to buy...From: Qvolta
April 21, 2018
Hello Qvolta contributors and followers! We know that Qvolta product release is behind the schedule, we’re really sorry for that, but there’s not much time left before the platform launch. Current bitcoin node synchronization is almost over (99% completed!) and we’re going to lift off in a...From: Qvolta
April 02, 2018
Thanks a lot! By the way, if you are participating in the contest, you should know about friend tags in twitter, not here ;) You’ve got enough time to make right tweet.From: Qvolta
Qvolta is holding a CONTEST!???? All you need is to make your own creative tweet about Qvolta launch including @Qvolta_platform tag and also tag 3 friends.⭐️ Prize fund: 3,000 QVT tokens!???? There will be 3 winners in the contest!???? Submission deadline: All entries must be received...From: Qvolta
March 21, 2018
With our community growing impatient, we are glad to announce the Qvolta platform release date!The Qvolta platform development roadmap is on track, and we are ready to announce the release date : 2 April 2018. Our development team is currently running tests and making last tweaks to ensure...From: Qvolta