Qvolta: Recent Qvolta updates/bugfixesexchange ethereum-wallet crypto bitcoin-wallet bitcoin
At the moment our developers are improving the platform usability for the newcomers. In addition, we’re establishing B2B partnership and creating tasty offers for our traders.
⚙️During this time, the developers managed to make some minor improvements to the platform:
- The letters in the offers were removed;
- “Resend” conformation” template has been fixed;
- Notification sounds were added;
- Now after the verification letter the user will be moved to the general wallet (previous bug fixed);
- E-mail confirmation appears on the offers page after registration;
- Qvolta Wall — popup alert with confirmation was added;
- Validation in Latin letters on verification page was added ;
- When user chooses buying method: QIWI, the relevant proposals will be showed;
- Headers were aligned in the support section;
- Many other technical aspects;
- In the registration window, the tick on the “Terms and Conditions” is set by the user, not automatically as previous. If there is no tick, then the error is displayed; (Screenshot)
- The value “Crypto” from the drop-down list is removed; (Screenshot2)
- After registration, in the account now defaults on Bitcoin switch;
- When switching from a call to action, the relevant values will be displayed.
⚡️The recent “Security” card updates:
- Duplicate inscription “Qvolta Security enabled” is removed;
- The code from the form “Qvolta Security is disabled” is removed;
- Lexical mistakes are fixed;
- E-mail bug is fixed.
????Check Qvolta platform on your own experience to make sure it’s easy to use!
????Developers solved a lot of technical problems and added many features, we will be updating information about fresh platform upgrades.
Stay tuned, more to come!
Original article was created by: Qvolta at medium.comDisclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency or ICO.
Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?
Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!Join @cointrends
|4 hours ago||bitcoin|
|8 hours ago||bitcoin|
|4 hours ago||crypto|
|8 hours ago||crypto|
|4 hours ago||exchange|
|2 days ago||exchange|
|4 days ago||bitcoin-wallet|
|1 week ago||bitcoin-wallet|
|2 weeks ago||ethereum-wallet|
|1 month ago||ethereum-wallet|
Stay on top of Altcoins and ICO trends.
Subscribe to our free Weekly Cryptomarket report
Delivered once a week, strongly to your inbox.Subscribe to our mailing list
June 04, 2018
????Qvolta is running a CONTEST!???? ????All you need: make your own creative image about John McAfee and Qvolta, tag @officialmcafee & @Qvolta_Wallet. ????Prize fund: 5,000 QVT + EXCLUSIVE QVOLTA T-SHIRT! ????The winner will be the one whose post John McAfee will retweet first! ????It’s...From: Qvolta
May 30, 2018
⚡️Help us to create an amazing mobile app!We are pleased to tell you the cool news. Qvolta mobile app for IOS is already released in public test. You can help us to create the amazing mobile app.How can you do it? Just a few simple steps:1. Leave your email address for the invite to the...From: Qvolta
May 29, 2018
⚙️During May the developers managed to make some minor improvements to the platform:- The bug when trying to change email is fixed;- The user’s login is now shown only in one email — after registration;- The commission switch is balanced;- The bug with phone number confirmation...From: Qvolta
May 16, 2018
April 28, 2018
We’re pleased to announce that Qvolta wallet is officially launched on livenet!We remind you the basic features of Qvolta wallet:- You can buy or sell crypto assets all around the world with the lowest fees using our platform (only one side is paying fees);- Use local payment methods to buy...From: Qvolta
April 21, 2018
Hello Qvolta contributors and followers! We know that Qvolta product release is behind the schedule, we’re really sorry for that, but there’s not much time left before the platform launch. Current bitcoin node synchronization is almost over (99% completed!) and we’re going to lift off in a...From: Qvolta