Crypviser Blog: NEW BETA UPDATE!security messenger blockchain
hereby we would like to inform you about changes in the upcoming pre-stable beta release our secure messenger. We are moving fast towards commercial launch with this update.
1. Due to heavy changes and improvements in the upcoming pre-stable beta release you must REMOVE (UNINSTALL) the current Crypviser app before installing the new version 1.1 (build 2).
2. To install the updated beta version 1.1 (build 2), please open TestFlight and click “Install”.
3. The QR codes generated in version 1.0 (build 1002) won’t work for 1.1 (build 2).
1. During the registration of a new account, you can “save” a backup QR code in your local photo library. You can also “print” or “mail” the QR code after clicking on the “Export” button in the “Backup your data” screen.
2. After completion of the account registration wizard you can save your QR backup code and change the authorization method in the “Profile” -> “Settings” screen
3. You can find useful local security features, such as “lock chat” in the “hide chat” swipe menu in chat list or by opening the “+” menu in the chat window.
4. Only saved contacts appear in the “Crypviser” contact list. All “unknown” contacts are only visible in the “Recent” list and can be saved as a Crypviser contact in the swipe menu or in the contact profile.
5. After “shaking” your device you are given the option to send feedback to us.
Explore the Crypviser secure social communication app to find many other exciting and useful features.
We appreciate your feedback, reviews and improvement suggestions a lot. Please forward all your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original article was created by: Crypviser Blog at medium.comDisclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency or ICO.
One more thing you may be interested in:
Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?
Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!Join @cointrends
|56 minutes ago||blockchain|
|1 hour ago||blockchain|
|7 hours ago||security|
|18 hours ago||security|
|1 week ago||messenger|
|1 week ago||messenger|
Stay on top of Altcoins and ICO trends.
Subscribe to our free Weekly Cryptomarket report
Delivered once a week, strongly to your inbox.Subscribe to our mailing list
May 19, 2018
https://sistemkoin.com/Sistemkoin is one of the most popular multilingual exchanges in Turkey.CVN/LT (Turkish Lira) and CVN/BTC trading pairs are available. Fiat cash deposits in EURO, USD and TL are also available.Enjoy CVcoin(CVN) trading at Sistemkoin Exchange!From: Crypviser Blog
We are proud to inform you that the CVcoin (CVN) token has been nominated for listing on Huobi Hadax through a voting process. The public voting cycle will be 5 (five) days, and will start on 26th May — until 31st May 2018.HADAX - Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset ExchangeCrypviser is...From: Crypviser Blog
May 14, 2018
Today we have a great news! CVcoin (CVN) token has become available in the ERC20 format for the Ethereum Network.The contract address is: 0x62aaf435273bc4baa78dcebd6590042d7e58ba6f The full smart contract details can be viewed by this link...From: Crypviser Blog
May 11, 2018
Dear Crypviser Community and Followers,As you are aware, Crypviser participated, and was widely presented in the Global Graphene DevConf in Shanghai China.Crypviser team members were excited to meet Graphene/Bitshares core developers and community members in very friendly and productive...From: Crypviser Blog
May 08, 2018
We are very pleased to confirm that the long awaited Crypviser Decentralized Secure Messenger on Blockchain has become publicly available on the Apples App Store, 30th April 2018, for all regions.Today the Crypviser team would like to highlight the following crucial announcements.For a faster...From: Crypviser Blog
April 28, 2018
PRESS RELEASE 28/04/2018, Crypviser GmbH, Dusseldorf, GermanyMonday, the 30th April of 2018 will be one of the most significant and most exciting days in Crypviser history. After many years of intensive development, the most secure decentralized messaging app for social communication is going to...From: Crypviser Blog