Crypviser Blog: NEW BETA UPDATE!security messenger blockchain
hereby we would like to inform you about changes in the upcoming pre-stable beta release our secure messenger. We are moving fast towards commercial launch with this update.
1. Due to heavy changes and improvements in the upcoming pre-stable beta release you must REMOVE (UNINSTALL) the current Crypviser app before installing the new version 1.1 (build 2).
2. To install the updated beta version 1.1 (build 2), please open TestFlight and click “Install”.
3. The QR codes generated in version 1.0 (build 1002) won’t work for 1.1 (build 2).
1. During the registration of a new account, you can “save” a backup QR code in your local photo library. You can also “print” or “mail” the QR code after clicking on the “Export” button in the “Backup your data” screen.
2. After completion of the account registration wizard you can save your QR backup code and change the authorization method in the “Profile” -> “Settings” screen
3. You can find useful local security features, such as “lock chat” in the “hide chat” swipe menu in chat list or by opening the “+” menu in the chat window.
4. Only saved contacts appear in the “Crypviser” contact list. All “unknown” contacts are only visible in the “Recent” list and can be saved as a Crypviser contact in the swipe menu or in the contact profile.
5. After “shaking” your device you are given the option to send feedback to us.
Explore the Crypviser secure social communication app to find many other exciting and useful features.
We appreciate your feedback, reviews and improvement suggestions a lot. Please forward all your comments to [email protected].
Original article was created by: Crypviser Blog at medium.comDisclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency or ICO.
Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?
Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!Join @cointrends
|2 hours ago||blockchain|
|2 hours ago||blockchain|
|3 hours ago||security|
|1 day ago||security|
|1 month ago||messenger|
|2 months ago||messenger|
Stay on top of Altcoins and ICO trends.
Subscribe to our free Weekly Cryptomarket report
Delivered once a week, strongly to your inbox.Subscribe to our mailing list
August 16, 2018
Please be aware that we are still processing the CVCOIN ticker swap to CVN on OpenLedger DEX. The ETA of completion and the return of all processes such as, resuming trades and deposit/withdrawals through the gateway is Monday, 20 August 2018.We apologize for any inconveniences and appreciate...From: Crypviser Blog
August 14, 2018
From Openledger to Myetherwallet (MEW)Click on Withdraw icon inside your Openledger wallet2. Choose the option I want to withdraw the amount of CVCOIN to CVN (ERC20) and specify the amount to withdraw3. Choose currency of the Fee and specify your ETH address from Myetherwallet4. In your MEW you...From: Crypviser Blog
Dear CVCoin(CVN) Holders and Traders,In order to classify and bring the CVCOIN token ticker name to a unified standard on all exchanges, please be aware that the CVCOIN ticker will be changed on OpenLedger DEX to CVN.The ticker swap will be performed on OpenLedger and Bitshares DEX on 15th...From: Crypviser Blog
August 07, 2018
There is a lot of Hype about Crypviser, the first Blockchain Authenticated, 100% Anonymous Instant Messenger. But there are many unanswered questions.How does it function?What Encryption Protocal does it use?Why Blockchain?Deep Technical questions.So without further ado here are some answers to...From: Crypviser Blog
August 03, 2018
Withdrawal from Sistemkoin to Myetherwallet is available only through the gateway on Openledger.io and you need to have a wallet there.If you do not have a wallet on openledger.io you can create it using this video-guide https://youtu.be/5QZVCQ1elUIFrom Sistemkoin to your wallet on...From: Crypviser Blog
July 19, 2018
Crypviser is proud to inform about starting Android Beta release distribution of the most secure decentralized communication app on 20th July 2018.The Beta distirbution will be held in few waves and traditionally the first release will be provided to the Crypviser community memebrs & all...From: Crypviser Blog