Staramba is an Ethereum-based VR platform that aims to provide users experiences created from top celebrities, rock stars, and superstar athletes. The platform will feature a 3D-scanning technology to ensure real connections between real people even in the virtual world. Furthermore, Staramba allows users to buy, own, rent, sell, invest, create, generate content, place products, promote (Products, RealEstates, Properties, Services, Events) on the virtual world and collect rental fees, lease-fees, service-fees.
- Christian Daudert: Managing Director, CEO.
- Marc O. Kneifel: CTO, Member of the Board.
- Rolf Elgeti: Member of the Board of Directors.
- Marthe Wolbring: Member of the Board of Directors.
- Prof. Dr. Clemens Skibicki: Member of the Board of Directors.
- Rainer Hjort: COO.
Staramba will be holding its ICO on the 20th of June, 2018. The ICO token supply represents 60% of the total token supply, so there will be a total of 720,000,000 tokens available, for 0.1 USD each during the offering. The ICO funding target is 35,000,000 USD and is expected to end on the 25th of July, 2018.
Token Reserve Split (40%):
- 10% Referrals and Airdrops;
- 7% Team;
- 23% Bisdeev Ecosystem;
Staramba ICO will feature airdrops.
- 0.07 USD - June 20th 1 PM CET - June 27th 1 PM CET;
- 0.08 USD - June 27th 1 PM CET - July 4th 1 PM CET;
- 0.09 USD - July 4th 1 PM CET - July 11th 1 PM CET;
- 0.10 USD - July 11th 1 PM CET - July 25th 1 PM CET;
Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?
Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!Join @cointrends
*Disclaimer: This data should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency/cryptotoken or ICO.