ICO short overview
Arbi (ARBI)
ETH (ERC20)
Social profiles
Upcoming ICO's This week overview
Name Starts
Optimal Shelf Availability Token (OSA) 3 days
Arbi ICO summary information

Project Description

Arbi is a specialized Escrow service for ICOs. ARBI is the utility token powering Arbi's ecosystem. Customers can use it to receive a discount on Escrow and other Arbi's legal services. Furthermore, each quarter, Arbi's team will distribute 5% of all earned tokens among all holders of tokens as a compliment. The rest of tokens (95%) will be burned.Team: Aleksandr Malkov: CEO, Co-Founder.Dominik Shpota: CFO, Co-Founder.Dmitry Misunin: IT Business Partner.Benoît America: International Escrow Advisor.Carlos Paschalides: International advisor.Arbi will be holding its ICO on October 30, 2017. The ICO token supply represents 85% of the total token supply, so there will be a total of 42,500 tokens available, for 0.01 ETH each at the offering. The ICO funding target is 1,500,000, the funding cap is 10,000,000 and is expected to end on November 15, 2017 or when the funding cap is reached.Token Reserve Split (15%):9% Team;5% Advisors;1% Bounty program;Arbi's ICO campaign will feature Escrow service and Bonuses, and the token will not be mineable.

Interested in Cryptocurrencies and ICO's?

Follow our telegram channel for daily cryptomarket reports!

Join @cointrends
*Disclaimer: This data should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency/cryptotoken or ICO.
ARBI Latest Updates